Four good reasons for our child safety seats!
- Experience: Happy kids equate to a happy ride on your family journeys through life. Comfort for all of your kids through all of their stages, simplifies your choice, but doesn’t compromise your style.
- Comfort: Parenthood offers you an abundance of product choices. Your needs and your child’s needs drive us to provide you more features on our products. No journey is complete without comfortable memory foam and a cup holder.
- Lifestyle: Family vacation travel is made easy with the radian r120. The car seat fold flat for easy travel and convenience. Radian’s sleek design fits on most domestic and international airline seats.
- Journey: Your overprotective instinct blends well with our DNA. We use strong and crash absorbing materials to cover all the bases to protect your child.
Why parents love the diono radian r120:
- Experience: Simplify your choice with multiple uses for your growing child.
- Comfort: No child should go without comfort and a cup holder on their journeys
- Lifestyle: Easy travel with convenience of folding flat and fits on an airplane.
- Journey: You want to overprotect your child as much as we do. So we do!
Please have a look at it’s successor, the wonderful
Free Shipping on car seats and strollers.
(Standard shipping and takes between 5-7 business days)
5-star safety. Thoughtful design.
Serious safety and comfort. Our radian® r120 convertible car seat has a full steel frame and aluminum reinforced sides to maximize protection. The slim, all-in-one design works rear-facing, forward-facing and as a booster fitting kids from 5-120 pounds.
Some say three’s a crowd. We say, the more the merrier! Radian® r120 car seats fit 3-across in most mid-size vehicles.
Worth the Weight
Our convertible car seats are made from steel for safety you can feel. The fully integrated steel frame is wrapped in thick engineered plastic to withstand severe crash forces. Deep, aluminum reinforced sidewalls provide excellent side impact protection, while energy absorbing EPS foam surrounds your child for ultimate safety. Diono car seats are definitely worth the weight.
The radian® r120 keeps children comfortably rear-facing from 5-45 pounds for the safest possible position. Premium, plush head and body support cushions are included for newborns and infants.
Room to grow
Accommodates forward-facing children from 20-65 pounds in a 5-point harness and converts to booster mode for kids 50-120 pounds to protect your child at every age.
NEW! Premium, plush interlock knit fabric (available in Essex color)
Full steel frame for unmatched safety
Seats rear-facing children comfortably from 5-45 pounds
Seats forward-facing children from 20-65 pounds in a 5-point harness
Converts to a booster for children from 50 pounds up to 120 pounds, and up to 57″ tall – proper fit in booster mode
Unique SuperLATCH™ system makes installation easy
Fits 3-across in most mid-size vehicles while providing spacious interior for child
Folds flat for travel and is FAA certified
Infant body support cushions keep babies properly positioned
Aluminum reinforced sidewalls lined with energy absorbing EPS foam for superior side impact protection
Safe Stop® energy absorbing harness
5 shoulder and 3 buckle positions adjust for a comfortable ride
Rear-facing tether capability
Expandable sides and long seat bottom allow proper leg support
Low-sitting profile makes it easy for your child to board
Angled cup holder keeps drinks upright and within easy reach
Cover is machine washable
Rubber bottom grips for no-slip installation
10 year life from the date of purchase
Our unique SuperLATCH™ system makes installation easy and secure. An audible click and visual indicator let you know when the connectors are locked.
Our patented Safe Stop® harness component is a load-limiting device that absorbs energy in a crash. The unique design offers an additional layer of protection by reducing impact to a smaller, forward-facing child.
Side Impact Protection
We’ve got your child’s safety covered. Radian® r120 seats feature deep, aluminum reinforced sidewalls that extend straight forward and are lined with thick, energy absorbing foam. We performed rigorous side impact testing to achieve the proper size, shape and strength that best protects children from side impact forces.
As safety experts, we think of every precaution. Rear-facing tether capability helps reduce seat rotation during an impact. This unique feature is not found on every car seat. We built it in here for an extra layer of protection when your child is rear-facing.
“Absolutely love this car seat. Did lots of research. Wanted a solid, 5-point harness and a steel frame. I definitely feel like both of my babies are protected and safe. I highly, highly recommend this car seat.”