Travel safely and comfortably with the new diono hip high back booster with integrated cup holders. This new diono booster incorporates full body side impact protection and reinforced head support with six height positions that can be easily adjusted with one hand. Two handy integrated cup holders allow for your child to keep both drinks and snacks easily accessible. Its lightweight design allows for easy installation and transfer between vehicles. Super easy to clean and the cover can be removed for machine washing. It also easily and conveniently converts to a backless booster. Engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed US standards. Fits children from 40 to 120 lbs and up to 63 inches tall.
Choose a Color
Booster with Side Impact Protection
We designed the hip high back booster with your child’s safety in mind. The full-body sides offer excellent side impact protection.
Full bellies make everyone a little more agreeable. The cup holders on this booster keep your back seat snackers content and their drinks upright.
Adjustable head support
The hip high back booster features an adjustable head support with 6 positions for a customized fit. For added convenience, the head support can be raised or lowered with one hand.
Contoured seat prevents submarining and extra padding adds comfort. The hip high back booster fits children 40-120 pounds and up to 63 inches tall.
Easily and conveniently converts to a backless booster seat. Clearly marked belt guides make it easier for kids to use. The lightweight design allows for easy installation and transfer between vehicles.
Full body side impact protection
Head support is easily adjustable with one hand to 6 different positions
Keep drinks and snacks handy with 2 easily accessible integrated cup holders
Contoured seat prevents submarining, and extra padding adds comfort
Easily and conveniently converts to a backless booster
Easy to clean, removable machine-washable cover
Lightweight, easy to move between cars
Clearly marked belt path guides
Fits children from 40-120 pounds and up to 63 inches tall
6 year product life from date of purchase
“The seat is extremely lightweight and is a snap (literally) to put together. It took me less than 2 minutes to read the manual and assemble it. My daughter loved the padding, nice roomy cup holders, and the overall fit.”
Three things you'll love about your new booster seat
- Experience: Your child's safety journey doesn't end just because they outgrow a harnessed car seat. Their journey continues on, boosted up, so they can see the world as they travel the road.
- Comfort: Overprotecting your child in every way as you drop them off at school, a play date with a friend or an overnight visit with grandparents. Big kids fit great and look hip.
- Lifestyle: Your big kid loves to be hip and hang out. Hip offers a cool color fashion and two built in cup holders to keep them happy while they are out and about, seeing the world.
3 ?s for diono:
- Experience: The hip offers six height adjustments and views outside the window.
- Comfort: Hip is light weight, easy to install and convert to backless.
- Lifestyle: Hip comes with two deep built in cup holders to keep drinks upright.