Diono is committed to providing car seat safety to families everywhere with innovative and advanced travel solutions.
Diono car seats, Convertible boosters, storage solutions, stroller and travel accessories consistently earn high ratings from industry experts and families worldwide. Our product designs combine safety, convenience and style.
Since our company started Diono has worked to solve the real everyday worries and hassles parents face. Our first product idea was born from a family discussion on a documentary demonstrating the consequences of improperly secured car seats in collisions. Within the year family members had created a prototype that would come to be known as Mighty-Tite® — the world’s first and only seatbelt tightener designed for ease of use and peace of mind.
Here are a few milestones demonstrating our commitment to car seat safety and innovation
- 1999 – Diono Mighty-Tite debuted at the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) show. The Mighty-Tite prototype took home the “Show Off” Product Innovation Award, along with a number of preorders as attendees quickly recognized the promise it offered.
- 2002 – Mighty-Tite went on to win the “Most Innovative Product” Award from Mother & Baby.
- Mighty-Tite’s reputation preceded it across the Atlantic and Diono established its first overseas wholesale operation in Staffordshire, England, serving chain and independent retailers throughout the UK and Europe.
- 2002 also marked the introduction of the Super Mat designed to contour to any vehicle seat and protect upholstery from permanent indentations caused by child safety seats.
- 2005 – Diono transformed the industry for a second time with the introduction of the Radian Car Seat, the first steel-reinforced folding car seat designed to make travel and storage more convenient than ever.
- 2007 – the Monterey booster seat was introduced, the first height- and width-adjustable child booster seat devised to accommodate children as they continue to grow up to 63 inches tall or 120 pounds.
- 2008 the Monterey booster seat won Diono another prestigious Mother & Baby Award for “Best Junior Car Seat”
- 2008 – Diono was further recognized as one of Inc 500’s fastest growing U.S companies.
- Today, we have more than 100 product offerings available in 54 countries with offices in the U.S., United Kingdom, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong and China. Diono continues to answer families’ everyday needs with car seats, storage solutions, and related travel and stroller accessories that have earned the trust and respect of parents around the globe.
- 2012 – Diono made its fourth appearance on the Inc. Magazines 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies. In further recognition, Diono placed on Inc.’s list of Top Consumer Products & Services and Diono earned a place among Top Companies in the Seattle Metro Area.
- 2014 – Top of the Brands. Diono makes its Sixth appearance on the Inc. 500 Magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Companies. Diono was also placed on Inc.’s list of Top Consumer Products & Services.
- 2015 – Fueled for Growth. Diono joins the Winona Capital family
Our products have been featured in numerous magazines including Creative Child, Parenting, Pregnancy, Pregnancy & Newborn, and Fit Pregnancy.
We look back at these milestones with pride and remain committed to continuing to provide our customers the quality, ingenuity and convenience you’ve come to expect from Diono products.